Knipex 82-01-200 8" Twin Grip Slip Joint Pliers w/ Plastic Grip
- Knipex 82-01-200 Twin Grip slip joint pliers with a push button for easy adjustment.
- Non slip plastic dipped handles and black atramentized finish.
- Unique combination of front and side gripping.
- Front jaw design grips stripped screws.
- Optimized side jaw with opposing teeth for maximum force.
- Side gripping jaws work great on round, square, and hex materials.
- The industry's first 5 adjustment push-button slip joint pliers.
- Gripping capacity for diameters and widths ranging from 4 - 22mm (5/32 - 7/8").
- Reliable gripping of flat workpieces due to the three-point system (3 contact points within the jaw).
- Box joint design for added tool stability.
- Slim head design for working in confined spaces.
- Hardened teeth on gripping surfaces (approx. 61 HRC).
- Forged from high-grade chrome vanadium electric steel; oil-hardened.
- Weight: 9.4 oz (0.59 lbs)
- Made in Germany
What's in The Box
- 8" Slip Joint Pliers
- Owner's Manual
- Limited Lifetime Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Handle Material||Plastic Coated (Vinyl)|
|Gripping Capacity||5/32 - 7/8 in|
|Length||8 - 8.9 in|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.