Knipex 68 01 200 8-Inch 61-HRC Steel End Cutters with Plastic Coated Handles
- head shape provides optimised movement when tightening steel mesh knots during reinforced concrete work
- with cutting edges for soft and hard wire
- also suitable for twisting and cutting binding wire
- cutting edges additionally hardened; cutting edge hardness approx. 61 HRC
- High-grade special tool steel, forged, oil-hardened
What's in The Box
- End Cutting Nipper - 68 01 200
- Owner's Manual
- Limited Lifetime Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Model||68 01 200|
|Pliers Material||Black Atramentized|
|Standard||DIN ISO 5748|
|Soft Wire (mm)||4,0|
|Medium Hard Wire (mm)||3,5|
|Hard Wire (mm)||3,8|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.