Klein VDV501-853 Scout Pro 3 Cable Power Tester with Test/Map Remote Kit
- Tests voice (RJ11/12), data (RJ45) and video (F-connector) coax connections
- Backlit LCD screen displays cable length, wiremap, cable ID and test results
- Wiremap testing, testing for Miswires, Split Pairs, Short Faults, Open Faults, and Shield
- Measures cable length up to 2000 feet
- Trace cables, wire pairs and individual conductor wires with a multi-style tone generator
- Detect, identify and test Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Identify multiple cable runs with location-mapping remotes
- Hub blink mode to identify port location on a hub or a switch
- 1 dockable smart remote, 5 loose smart remotes plus 7 female-to-female and 2 female-to-male coax adapters
- Includes a 9V battery and convenient carrying case
What's in The Box
- Tester, Self-storing Test/Map Remote (#1)
- 5 - Test/Map Remotes (#2 - #6)
- 7 - Coaxial Barrel Adapters (female-to-female)
- 7 - Coaxial Barrel Adapters (male-to-female)
- 7 - RJ45 Jumper
- 2 - RJ11 Jumper
- 2 - RJ12 Jumper
- Carrying case
- 9V alkaline battery
- Owner's Manual
- Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Type||Twisted Pair, DATA, Voice, LAN, and Coaxial|
|Cable Type||DATA- Shielded or Unshielded, CAT3, CAT5E, CAT6, CAT6A, CAT7 COAXIAL- RG59, RG6/6Q|
|Test-n-map ID Remotes||Self Storing (5) Test/Map Remotes (#2 - #6)|
|Battery Life||50 hours active|
|Connection and Adapter Types||RJ11, RJ12, RJ45, Coax F|
|Multiple Style Tone Generator||Yes (5) Requires Tracing Probe (Cat. No. VDV500-123) Sold Separately|
|Faults Detected||Open, Short, Miswire|
|Test and Measure Types||Ethernet, Data, Coaxial|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.