Klein NCVT4IR Durable Non-Contact Voltage Tester w/ Infrared Thermometer
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- Designed specifically for HVAC applications
- Provides non-contact determination of AC voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, switches, outlets and wires, as well as AC voltage in security, entertainment, communications, environmental control, and irrigation systems.
- Detects AC voltage from 12 to 1000V with visual and audible indicators
- IR thermometer with user selectable degree F / C from -20 to 482 degree F (-30 to 250 degree C).
- Convenient laser pointer also helps target 4:1 distance to spot ratio for IR temperature.
- Backlit LCD display with 0.1 degree resolution
- Auto power-off conserves and extends battery life
- Screw-thread battery cap with O-ring ensures dust and water resistance.
- Lightweight, compact tool with pocket clip provides easy storage and quick access.
What's in The Box
- Klein Durable Non-Contact Voltage Tester - NCVT4IR
- Infrared Thermometer
- Owner's Manual
- 2-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Frequency (Hz)||50-500 Hz|
|Standard||CAT IV 1000V|
|Battery Life||Average 134 hours, Continious IR 64 hours|
|Product Dimensions (In.)||6-1/4 x 1-3/16 x 1-1/4 In.|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||4 lbs|