JET J-A5818 1-Hp 230/460V 15" Variable Speed Floor Model Drill Press
- Full bearing support on quill for maximum spindle stiffness
- Handwheel speed adjustment of 400 to 5,000 RPM
- Large 2-1/4" quill for greater accuracy
- 3" column diameter for maximum head support
- 6" stroke for deep hole application
- Accurate depth stop for precice hole depths
- 1/2" drill chuck and arbor included
- Safety collar
What's in The Box
- JET J-A5818, 15" Variable Speed Floor Model Drill Press 230/460V 3PH
- Owner's Manual
- 2-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Drills to Center of Circle (in)||15|
|Drilling Capacity Cast Iron (In.)||5/8|
|Drilling Capacity Mild Steel (In.)||1/2|
|Distance Column to Spindle (In.)||7-1/2|
|Number of Spindle Speeds||Variable|
|Range of Spindle Speeds (RPM)||400 - 5,000|
|Column Diameter (In.)||3|
|Spindle Taper (In. x TPI)||MT-2|
|Spindle Travel (In.)||6|
|Spindle Distance to Base (In.)||44-1/2|
|Spindle Distance to Table (Max.) (In.)||25-3/4|
|Table Size (L x W) (In.)||15 x 18|
|Table Travel (In.)||16-3/4|
|T-Slots Number and Size (In.)||2, 1/2|
|T-Slot Centers (In.)||5-5/16|
|Work Table Weight Capacity (Lbs.)||90|
|Base Dimensions (In.)||20-7/16 x 14-3/16|
|Base Work Table (In.)||12-1/8 x 11-13/16|
|Base Slots Number and Size (In.)||2, 1/2|
|Motor (HP)||1 HP, 230/460V, 3Ph|
|Overall Dimensions (L x W x H) (In.)||30 x 20 x 71|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.