Ingersoll Rand W7150-K12 20-Volt 5.0Ah 1/2-Inch Drive High-Torque Impactool Kit
- 780 ft-lbs. of maximum forward/reverse torque with 1,100 ft-lbs. of nut-busting torque
- Lightweight and comfortable to use at 6.8 lbs.
- High-power rare earth magnet (neodymium) motorfor durability and maximum power
- Steel-lined aluminum hammer case designed to be strong and light-weight for maximum protection of the internal components
- All-metal drive train and hammer mechanism is robust, durable and optimized for maximum power and efficiency
- Variable speed switch with electronic brakeprovides maximum control of the tool
- Patent-pending metal reinforced housing for superior protection with repeated drops
- Patent-pending soft touch over-molded gripminimizes vibration, reduces fatigue and enhances user comfort during extended use
- Best-in-class short length9.4 in. from tip to tail to access confined spaces
What's in The Box
- 1/2-Inch 20-Volt Lithium-Ion High-Torque Impact Wrench - W7150-K12
- Universal Charger
- 20-Volt 5.0ah Lithium-Ion Battery
- Blow-Molded Case
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Anvil Type:||Friction Ring|
|Battery Amp Hours:||5.0 Ah|
|Breakaway Torque:||1,100 ft-lbs.|
|Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
|Fastening Torque:||780 ft-lbs.|
|Handle Style:||Pistol Grip|
|No-Load Speeds (IPM):||2300|
|No-Load Speeds (RPM):||1900|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.