Ingersoll-Rand IR3130-K12 3/8'' Drive 20V Ratchet Driver Kit w/ Battery
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- An engineered head is the same durable ratchet head used in our air-powered professional ratchet.
- All metal gear train for long-life, durability and reliability. Use your ratchet when you need it where you need it!
- High-power, extended-life 20-volt lithium-ion battery compatible with all IQV20 Series cordless tools.
- Battery power means greater portability. Additionally, our patent pending inline battery mount design provides easier access to tight applications.
- Patent-pending metal and composite construction makes this tool lightweight, yet strong for easy operation and protection against repeated drops.
- With 54 ft-lbs of torque, the R3130 cordless ratchet delivers the same kind of power you expect from an air tool.
- Patent Pending metal and composite construction for strength and protection against repeated drops.
- A compact, durable, and tough motor delivers optimal performance and a longer overall life span.
- Unique slim-line design provides easy access in tight spots; where you can get your arm.
- Ultra-strong Ergonomic reinforced handle is engineered to withstand damage due to manual ratcheting, and reduces fatigue.
What's in The Box
- 20-Volt 3/8-Inch Ratchet Driver
- 20-Volt Battery Pack
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Drive||3/8 (9.5 Mm)|
|Torque Range||10 in. 45 Ft-Lb (14 in. 64 Nm)|
|Max Torque||54 Ft-Lb (73 Nm)|
|Free Speed||225 Rpm|
|Weight W/ Battery||5.0 Lb (2.3 Kg)|
|Length W/ Battery||17.5 (445 Mm)|
|Switch Type||Variable Speed|
|Sound Levels||86/97 DbA|