Ingersoll Rand D108IN 20 Hp Refrigerated Air Dryer (64 Cfm) 23231855
- Ingersoll Rand's refrigerated dryers offer design features that reduce energy consumption and improve reliability:
- Corrosion-resistant heat exchangers reduce air flow restrictions, providing more efficient throughput with less wasted energy. A built-in stainless steel demister efficiently removes all moisture.
- Microprocessor control with an easy-to-use graphic interface lets you adjust and manage system parameters easily and efficiently.
- Variable-speed fans reduce power consumption when units operate at less than maximum cooling capacity, while ensuring a consistent dew point.
- Reliable, fully hermetic compressors use environmentally friendly R134A refrigerant.
- A fully adjustable programmable electronic drain valve helps minimize air loss.
- Dryer is rated for a ISO Class 6 Dew Point in accordance with ISO8573-1
- Performance data presented in accordance with CAGI Standard ADF 100 using 100a‚aDegreeF inlet temperature. 100a‚aDegreeF ambient temperature and 100 psig conditions. (150a‚aDegreeF inlet and 95a‚aDegreeF ambient for High Temperature dryers)
What's in The Box
- Standrard Refrigerated Air Dryer 64 CFM 20 HP Max (1/2'' NPT)
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Air flow rate||m3/hr, 108, scfm 64|
|Nominal power consumption (kW)||0.48|
|Air Connections (NPT)||1/2|
|Maximum inlet temperature (DegreeF/DegreeC)||140 (60)|