Ingersoll Rand 2101K 1/4" Drive Air Impact Wrench - IR2101K
- Powerful impact mechanism engineered to deliver 50 ft-lb of torque where you need it most.
- Hard-hitting five-vane motor delivers smooth and robust performance.
- Easily accessible forward / reverse switch for one-handed operation.
- Kit includes 10-piece 1/4 socket set.
- Composite housing with ergonomic textured grip provides user comfort with exceptional resistance to grease, chemicals, and extreme temperatures.
- Lightweight, pistol grip design with thumb actuated switch engineered for balance and one-handed operation.
- Variable speed trigger for maximum control.
What's in The Box
- 2101 Mini 1/4 Air Impact Wrench
- 10-piece SAE/Metric Combo Socket Set
- Tool tray for storage.
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Torque Range||25-40 ft-lb (34-54 Nm)|
|Max Torque (reverse)||50ft-lb (68 Nm)|
|Free Speed||11,000 rpm|
|Blows Per Minute||1,250 bpm|
|Standard Bolt Capacity||5/16|
|Average Air Consumption||1.76 cfm, @ Load 18.17 cfm|
|Sound (Pressure / power)||83.6 dBA / 94.6 dBA|
|Min Hose Size||3/8|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.