Ingersoll Rand 2101K 1/4" Drive Air Impact Wrench - IR2101K
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- Powerful impact mechanism engineered to deliver 50 ft-lb of torque where you need it most.
- Hard-hitting five-vane motor delivers smooth and robust performance.
- Easily accessible forward / reverse switch for one-handed operation.
- Kit includes 10-piece 1/4 socket set.
- Composite housing with ergonomic textured grip provides user comfort with exceptional resistance to grease, chemicals, and extreme temperatures.
- Lightweight, pistol grip design with thumb actuated switch engineered for balance and one-handed operation.
- Variable speed trigger for maximum control.
What's in The Box
- 2101 Mini 1/4 Air Impact Wrench
- 10-piece SAE/Metric Combo Socket Set
- Tool tray for storage.
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Torque Range||25-40 ft-lb (34-54 Nm)|
|Max Torque (reverse)||50ft-lb (68 Nm)|
|Free Speed||11,000 rpm|
|Blows Per Minute||1,250 bpm|
|Standard Bolt Capacity||5/16|
|Average Air Consumption||1.76 cfm, @ Load 18.17 cfm|
|Sound (Pressure / power)||83.6 dBA / 94.6 dBA|
|Min Hose Size||3/8|