Ingersoll Rand 2015MAX 3/8" Low-Profile Hammerhead Impact Ratchet - IR2015MAX
- With 180 ft-lb max torque and 7,100 rpm, Hammerhead offers more than twice the power of the leading competitors ratchet.
- A feather-touch trigger, two-position forward power regulator, and conveniently located forward/reverse ring provide precise control.
- A head height of under 2 and reactionless torque allow you to safely use this powerful tool in tight spaces.
What's in The Box
- HAMMERHEAD 3/8'' 180 ft-lb max torque, 7,100 rpm and head height of under 2'' Low-Profile Impact Tool
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Max. Torque in Reverse ft-lb (Nm)||180 (244)|
|Working Torque Range ft-lb (Nm)||45 - 160 (61 - 217)|
|Max. Free Speed rpm||9,000|
|Weight lb (kg)||3.4 (1.54)|
|Impacts per minute||2,100|
|Length in (mm)||13.1 (332)|
|Average Air Consumption cfm (L/min)||3.5 (99)|
|Air Consumption @ Load cfm (L/min)||19 (538)|
|Sound Pressure/Power dBA||94.1|
|Air Inlet NPTF in (mm)||1/4 (6.35)|
|Min. Hose Size in (mm)||3/8|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
I HAD 3/8 FOR 4YRS A IT'S A BEAST . I LIKE IT SO MUCH I GOT 1/2 THIS YR . AN IT'S PUT TOGETHER IN U.S.A AN I LIKE THAT.
Did a little research on this tool- its pros and cons. I bought it for the 180 ft-lbs of torque. This tool delivers and I'm really impressed and satisfied. I like this IR Hammerhead 3/8".