Ingersoll Rand 1207MAX-D3 3/8" Drive Super-Duty Air Ratchet Tool - IR1207MAX-D3
- Improved ratchet mechanism resists anvil slippage and provides increased durability.
- Heat-treated ratchet housing offers improved strength to resist head spreading and increase durability
- Nickel-plated housing provides enhanced corrosion resistance.
- 65 ft-lb max torque delivers best-in-class power for stubborn fasteners.
- Patent-pending forward/reverse collar provides unrestricted access to easily change the direction of the tool, which is critical in tight spaces where traditional tools get jammeed.
- 360-degree adjustable deflector allows users to choose direction of exhaust.
- Intergrated muffler helps maintain operator comfor by reducing sound without sacrificing power.
- Fully variable, feather-touch lever gives operators access to all of the performance that lies between Off and On.
- 360-degree swivel air inlet prevents twisted air hoses.
What's in The Box
- 3/8 Ultra Duty Air Ratchet Wrench
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Maximum free speed||220|
|Average free speed||200|
|Max torque (ft-lbs/Nm)||65 / 88|
|Recommend. torque range (ft-lbs/Nm)||10-60 / 14-81|
|Product weight (lbs/kg)||3.2 / 1.45|
|Product length (in/mm)||10.8 / 275|
|Product width (in./mm)||1.9 / 48|
|Product height (in./mm)||2.1 / 53|
|Head height (in./mm)||1.9 / 48|
|Air inlet NPTF(in.)||1/4|
|Min hose size (in./mm)||3/8 / 10|
|Avg. air consum. (CFM / L/min)||4 / 113|
|Free speed air consum. (CFM / L/min)||23 / 651|
|Free speed sound level dB(A) (pressure/power)||85 / 96|
|Vibration level (m/s2)||3.2K|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
This tool is great! I have Marco and snap on 3/8 drive that I have used and this is way nicer, the tool is very quiet for a 3/8 drive, and has all the torque you could need for large stuff and the dial to turn back the power when you don't need it. Great tool. Only draw back is that the spinning collar on the handle to change directions is sometimes tight and hard to turn
I've used Cornwell, Proto and yes even Snap-On, and these IR air tools are just as good as any I've used; they have plenty of torque when working on any of the vehicles, and it really comes in handy when working on the bike.
iv used this for a few days now, its made really well and has plenty of torque. The shipping was fast too even though i never got a confirmation that it had shipped.