Ingersoll Rand 1105MAX-D3 3/8" Drive MAX-Duty Air Ratchet Tool- IR1105MAX-D3
- Unique head construction provides improved durability and more consistent performance over the life of the tool.
- Low-profile forward/reverse control has a wide diameter for easy gripping and also eliminates accidentally changing directions in confined spaces.
- Nickel-plated housing provides enhanced corrosion resistance
- MAX Power: 30 ft-lb max torque and 300 rpm free speed deliver best-in-class power for stubborn fasteners with the speed to get the job done even faster.
- MAX Control: Variable-speed regulator is hand-operable and gives technicians the ability to easily control performance - perfect for use on small fasteners.
- MAX Control: Feather-touch lever gives operators access to all of the performance that lies between Off and On.
- MAX Comfort: Ergonomic coupling nut and composite handle ensure operator comfort even during extended use; composite handle insulates from the cold.
What's in The Box
- 3/8'' 300-RPM Mini Rachet
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Drive Size in.||3/8''|
|Max Torque ft-lb (Nm)||30 (41)|
|Avg. Free Speed rpm||300|
|Recomm. Torque Range ft-lb (Nm)||5-25 (7-34)|
|Weight lb (kg)||1.43 (.65)|
|Length in (mm)||7.36 (187)|
|Average Air Consumption cfm (L/min)||3.5 (99)|
|Free Speed Air Consumption cfm (L/min)||20 (566)|
|Free speed sound level dBA||88.9|
|Air Inlet NPTF in (mm)||1/4''|
|Min Hose Size in (mm)||3/8''|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
I am a Journeyman Tool and Die Maker, and I love this tool,It works great, got into tight places, was smooth running and powerful.