Ingersoll Rand 105-D2 1/4" Drive Professional Air Ratchet Tool - IR105-D2
- 25 ft-lb max torque and 250 rpm free speed deliver impressive power to get the task at hand done fast.
- Unique head construction provides improved durability and more consistent performance over the life of the tool.
- Low-profile forward/reverse control has a wide diameter for easy gripping and also eliminates accidentally changing directions in confined spaces.
- Ergonomic coupling nut and handle ensure a comfortable grip with no sharp edges
What's in The Box
- 1/4'' 250-RPM Mini Rachet
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Drive size in||1/4''|
|Max Torque ft-lb (Nm)||25 (34)|
|Avg. Free Speed rpm||250|
|Recomm. Torque Range ft-lb (Nm)||5-20 (7-27)|
|Weight lb (kg)||1.40 (.64)|
|Length in (mm)||7.30 (186)|
|Average Air Consumption cfm (L/min)||3 (85)|
|Free Speed Air Consumption cfm (L/min)||18 (510)|
|Free Speed Sound Level dBA||81.8|
|Air Inlet NPTF in (mm)||1/4''|
|Min Hose Size in (mm)||3/8''|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $49. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
Works great so far been using it about a week at work. Just make sure you oil it up. I am not sure it comes preoiled. It was getting warm the first day i used it. After oiling it everythings nice.