Greenlee DM-860A Durable DMM 500,000-Count AC/DC Auto/Manual Digital Multimeter
- AC+DC True RMS, 50,000-count dual display for greater accuracy. 500,000 count available in DC voltage mode.
- VFD (variable frequency drive) voltage and frequency functions for accurate readings on noisy drive waveforms.
- Beep-Jack audible and visual input alert helps avoid blown fuses or damage to meter.
- 41-segment analog bar graph makes it easy to view quick changes.
- Record max, min, avg, and max-min and data hold.
- Crest capture (peak hold) max and min readings.
- Relative offset display mode makes monitoring relative measurement changes simple.
- Performs resistance, conductance, frequency, duty cycle, temperature and capacitance measurements, plus diode and continuity tests.
- Dual temperature measurement up to 1832 degree F/1000 degree C using type K thermocouples.
- Autoranging for convenient operation and time savings.
- Bright, backlit display is easy to read under any light condition.
- Intelligent Auto Power Off conserves battery life but will not turn meter off during measurements.
- Wide AC bandwidth - to 100 kHz for voltage and 20 kHz for current.
- USB interface using optional DMSC-9U cable and software allows connection to a PC for extended measurement capability.
What's in The Box
- Durable DMM 500,000-Count AC/DC Auto/Manual Digital Multimeter - DM-860A
- (1) 9 V battery
- Bead temperature probe
- Test leads
- Protective boot
- Carrying case
- Owner's Manual
- Limited Lifetime Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Current Rating||10 A|
|Resistance Range||50 M|
|Display||50000 Counts, LCD|
|Product Dimensions (In.)||11 x 5.6 x 1 In.|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||3 lbs|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.