Fein 72296862090 MULTIMASTER MM 700 MAX Corded Oscillating Multi-Tool Set
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- Anti-vibration: Minimal vibration and outstanding noise dampening mean you can work comfortably, for longer.
- StarlockMax tool mounting: Work faster and with higher precision thanks to 100 percent no-loss power transmission.
- QuickIN: Change accessories in under 3 seconds with a patented, tool-free, FEIN rapid-clamping system.
- With the StarlockMax tool mounting, you have access to around 180 FEIN accessories in the Starlock, StarlockPlus, and StarlockMax performance categories.
- 450 W FEIN high-performance motor: Durable, overload-protected, high-performance motor with a high proportion of copper for higher cutting speed and ultra-rapid work progress.
- Variable Speed: Constant speed even under load and variable electronic speed control.
- Metal drive head: 100 percent of gearbox components are made from metal providing high load capacity and long service life.
- Mechanical interface: For stationary use in the table or drill jig holders, or to attach depth stops.
- Industrial-strength cable: The 16 ft (5m) rubber-clad, industrial-quality cord gives you room to work.
What's in The Box
- Oscillating Multi Tool - MM 700
- Universal E-Cut saw blade 1-3/4 in (44 mm) (type 152)
- Tool case
- Owner's Manual
- 3 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Power Consumption||450 W|
|Power Output||250 W|
|Oscillations||10000 - 19500 opm|
|Range||2 x 2,0 degrees|
|Cable w/ Plug||16.4 ft|
|Sound Pressure LpA||85 dB|
|Sound Power level LWA||96 dB|
|Peak Sound Value LpCpeak||97 dB|