DuroStar DS5500EH 5500-Watt Electric Start Dual Fuel Hybrid Portable Generator
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- Durable DuroStar air cooled with low oil shutoff.
- Electric Key Start for easy starting when you need it.
- Heavy duty steel frame comprised of 1-Inch steel tubing.
- Generator sits on frame with four-point isolated motor mounts for smooth operation.
- Clean running propane will not gum up or damage the carburetor.
- Unlike gasoline, liquid propane can be stored for years.
- Flexible line allows for connecting to tanks of any size.
- Designed to run on gasoline or propane for maximum convenience.
- Wheel kit w/ front handle for easy transporting.
- Full power panel with engine shutoff, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- Run Time Gasoline - Up to 8 Hours at 1/2-Load
- Run Time Propane - Up to 8 Hours at 1/2-Load on 20 lb. Tank
- Low oil shut-off protects engine.
- Super quiet muffler reduces engine noise.
- Idle control holds RPM at a constant level even under heavy loads for fuel savings and noise reduction.
- Full EPA and CARB Compliance allows for operation in all 50 States
What's in The Box
- DuroStar XP5550EH Electric Start Dual Fuel Generator
- 8 Pneumatic Knobby Style Solid Fill Tires
- Flip-Up Stow Away Handles
- Generator Tool Kit
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Max AC Output||5,500 Watts|
|Rated AC Output||4,500 Watts|
|Engine Size (CC)||224cc|
|Amperage||36.6A / 18.8A|
|Current||120v / 240v|
|Run Time on Gasoline||Up to 8 Hours at 1/2 Load|
|Run Time on Propane||Up to 8 hours at 1/2 Load on 20 lb. Tank|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||4 Gallons|
|Start Type||Electrc / Recoil|
|EPA Approved||EPA and CARB Compliance / 50-State Status|
|Shipping Weight||129 lbs.|