DuroMax XP8500E 8,500 Watt Portable Gas Powered Generator
+ Free Shipping
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
Be ready for anything with the DuroMax XP8500E. With 8,500 peak watts and 7,000 running watts, this generator can handle heavy loads, from home appliances to high-amperage tools. Easy to transport over any terrain, the XP8500EH generator will keep you going!
Power Boost Technology
Double the 120V power for applications and RV's
Protects your generator from power surges
All Metal Construction
Built tough to last even on the toughest job sites
Up to 8 hours on a full tank of gasoline
- Plenty of Power â€“ With 8,500 peak watts and 7,000 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- Powerful Engine â€“ The DuroMax 420cc OHV engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools.
- Idle Control â€“ Lowers the RPMs of the generator when not in use, saving fuel and reducing noise. Ideal on job sites where power is used intermittently.
- MX2 Technology - Get the maximum power from each of the 120-volt receptacles. Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power. Ideal for usage with RVs.
- Low Oil Shutoff â€“ Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low.
- Fully Featured Power Panel â€“ The power panel includes a selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 4 120V household GFCI outlets and 1 120/240V twist lock outlet. The panel also includes a voltmeter and 12V DC charging posts for charging external batteries.
- Complies with Emissions Standards â€“ All DuroMax generators are both approved by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and CARB (California Air Resources Board) and follow strict guidelines to ensure our generators are as environmentally friendly as possible.
Easy Out of Box Operation & Peace of Mind.
All DuroMax Generators carry a 3 Year Factory Warranty and 1 Year Commercial Factory Warranty so if for any reason your generator gives you problems simply let us know and we will do our best to make it right. All DuroMax Generators are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
Only as Strong as Its Core.
The DuroMax XP8500E Generator has a Cast-Ironed Sleeved, 420cc Engine rated delivering a peak of 8500 surge watts / 7,000 Constant. This is a sufficient amount of power that can handle high requirement loads as well as multiple small load appliances simultaneously. Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the XP8500E features a user-friendly, Electric Start, that's as simple as starting your car. It is also equipped with a recoil start in case of the battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites. All DuroMax Generators are user-friendly and are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, assemble the wheels and handles, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
Safe & Reliable Operation for Any User.
Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the XP8500E features a user-friendly, Electric Start, that's as simple as starting your car. It is also equipped with a recoil start in case of the battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites.
What's in The Box
- DuroMax XP8500E Electric Start Generator.
- Oil Funnel.
- Spark Plug Wrench.
- Tool Set.
- Wheel and Handle Kit.
- DC Charging Cables.
- Owner's Manual.
- 3-Year Residential Limited Factory Warranty.
- 1-Year Commercial Limited Factory Warranty.
|Brand||DuroMax Power Equipmen|
|Running Amperage at 120V||58.33|
|Running Amperage at 240V||29.17|
|Runtime at 25% Load||25|
|Runtime at 50% Load||12|
|Engine Cooling Type||Forced Air|
|Engine Speed||3600 RPM|
|Starting Type||Key Switch|
|Idle Control||No Load Low Idle|
|Fuel Delivery System||Carburetor|
|Oil Cooling Type||Splash|
|Recommended Oil Types||Blended, Conventional, or Synthetic|
|Oil Capacity||37.2 fluid oz|
|Automatic Low Oil Shutdown||Yes|
|Cast Iron Sleeve||Yes|
|Bearing Type||Stainless Steel Ball Bearing|
|50 State Emissions||Yes|
|Winding Material||100% Copper Windings|
|Automatic Voltage Regulator||Yes|
|Battery Type||12V SLA|
|Home Backup Ready||Yes|
|Fuel Tank Capacity Gasoline||7.9 Gallons|
|All Metal Construction||Yes|
|Product Dimensions||30"-Long x 30"-Wide x 26"-High|
|Product Dry Weight||200-lbs|
|Volume (db)||72 dB|
|Wheel & Handle Kit||Included|
|Wheel Type||Metal Hub|