DuroMax XP4400EH 4,400-Watt Electric Start Dual Fuel Hybrid Portable Generator
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
The DuroMax XP4400EH is designed as a user-friendly generator that provides 4,400 watts of POWER. Dual Fuel Technology allows you to operate your generator on gas or liquid propane. This versatile unit is perfect for running household appliances and high-amperage power tools. The XP4400EH packs a punch and will keep you powered at home, on an RV trip, or the jobsite!
Power Boost Technology
Double the 120V power for applications and RV's
Protects your generator from power surges
All Metal Construction
Built tough to last even on the toughest job sites
Up to 8 hours on a full tank of gasoline
- Plenty of Power – With 4,400 starting watts and 3,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- Dual Fuel Technology – This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Powerful Engine – The DuroMax 210cc OHV engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools.
- MX2 Technology - Get the maximum power from each of the 120-volt receptacles. Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power. Ideal for usage with RVs.
- Low Oil Shutoff – Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low.
- Fully Featured Power Panel – The power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household GFCI outlets and 1 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet. The panel also includes a voltmeter and 12V DC charging posts for charging external batteries.
- Complies with Emissions Standards – All DuroMax generators are both approved by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and CARB (California Air Resources Board) and follow strict guidelines to ensure our generators are as environmentally friendly as possible.
Easy Out of Box Operation & Peace of Mind.
All DuroMax Generators carry a 1 Year Factory Warranty so if for any reason your generator gives you problems simply let us know and we will do our best to make it right. As always DuroMax offers its 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee standard on every item we sell. All DuroMax Generators are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
|Peak Amps at 120V||36.67|
|Running Amps at 120V||29.17|
|Peak Amps at 240V||18.33|
|Running Amps at 240V||14.58|
|Peak Amps at 120V||34.83|
|Running Amps at 120V||27.71|
|Peak Amps at 240V||17.42|
|Running Amps at 240V||13.85|
|Amperage||29.17A / 14.58A|
|Voltage||120V / 240VAC and 12VDC|
|Engine Type||4 Cycle Air Cooled Spark Ignition|
|Engine Speed||3600 RPM|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Gasoline)||3.96 Gallons|
|Suggested Tank Size (Propane)||20 lbs|
|Runtime (Gasoline) at 1/2 Load||11.46 Hours|
|Runtime (Propane) at 1/2 Load||9.81 Hours|
|Start Type||Electric / Recoil|
|Volume Level||69 dB|
|Product Dimensions(L x W x H)||25 in x 24 in x 21 in|
|Product Weight||122 lbs|
Only as Strong as Its Core.
The DuroMax XP4400EH unit features an Air Cooled Engine and is designed with a Low-Oil Shut-off Sensor to protect the Motor. It offers the switching capability of running on Propane or Gasoline fuels. Built to offer more power and longer lasting durability, The DuroMax XP4400EH Generator has a Cast-Ironed Sleeved, 196cc Engine rated at delivering a peak of 4,400 surge watts / 3,500 Constant. This is a sufficient amount of power that can handle an overhead Air Conditioner in an RV to basic house power.
Safe & Reliable Operation for Any User.
Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the XP4400EH features a user-friendly, Electric Start, that's as simple as starting your car. It is also equipped with a recoil start in case of the battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites.
What's in The Box
- DuroStar XP4400EH Dual Fuel Generator.
- Oil Funnel.
- Spark Plug Wrench.
- Tool Set.
- Wheel and Handle Kit.
- DC Charging Cables.
- Owner's Manual.
- 3-Year Residential Limited Factory Warranty.
- 1-Year Commercial Limited Factory Warranty.
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed.