Diablo D0704DH 7-1/4-Inch 4-TPI Spark-Eroded PCD Fiber Cement Hardie Blade
35 Years Service
- The only approved James Hardie polycrystalline diamond (PCD) tipped fiber cement saw blade
- The PCD triple chip design offers up to 60 times longer cutting life than standard carbide blades
- Feature a unique, spark-eroded Triple Chip grind for long life up to 60 times the life in fiber cement of conventional carbide blades
- Perfect for full time use in heavy duty applications like cutting multiple pieces of fiber cement board.
- Note: Dust generation does not necessarily correlate directly to exposure risk.
What's in The Box
- 7-1/4-Inch 4-Tooth Fiber Cement Hardie Blade - D0704DH
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Tool Use||Circular Saw|
|Materials||Fiber Cement Cutting|