DeWALT DWP611PK 1.25 horsepower HP Compact Router Kit
- Durable 1.25HP motor delivers the power to meet the toughest applications
- Variable speed control feature enables bit speed to be optimized for changing applications
- Soft-starting motor features full-time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the cut
- Dual LED's and clear sub-base ensure maximum visibility in operation
- Adjustment ring enables controlled bit depth changes to within 1/64 (fixed base only)
- Plunge base incorporates fine-tune adjustment rod for precise depth setting
- Large, low-pressure spindle lock button allows for comfortable, single wrench bit changes
- Multiple shaft-lock detents enable quick and simple bit changes
- Depth ring and clamping mechanism combine to ensure motor remains locked in position (fixed base only)
- Spring-loaded release tabs allow for quick base removal (fixed base only)
- Motor can be transitioned quickly and easily between fixed and plunge bases
- Overmolded rubber handles provide a comfortable and secure grip (plunge base only)
- Allows up to 1.5 of depth travel with standard base and 2 with plunge base
- Aluminum motor housing and base construction provides long term durability
- Extended sub-base provides greater work surface contact for improved user control (fixed base)
- Large plunge base platform provides added stability for heavier applications and sub-base accepts universal template guides
- Extended 8-slot 1/4 collet maximizes surface contact with router bit shank for a tighter grip
What's in The Box
- Standard Base
- Plunge base
- Owner's Manual
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
|No Load Speed||16,000 - 27,000rpm|
|Collet Diameter||1/4 router wider range of applications|
|Sub-Base||Oversize D-Shape better support on material|
|Spindle Lock||12 detents/position quicker bit change|
|Housing location||Low lower center of gravity|
|Quick release||Faster setup|
|Depth adjustment||Intuitive ring quicker to adjust|
|Clamping||Ring and cast clamp stronger clamping design|
|LED's||2 LED's for better visibility|
|Shipping Weight||6.00 lbs.|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
I already own several routers, but needed a compact one with the plunge cababilty. This unit is very impressive, handles well with plenty of power. I'm glad I purchased it. Shipping was timely. My only complaint is that i did not receive an email with tracking info plus i have not received an invoice.
Great little router combo and easy to use. Item was shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition. I have used it twice and have no complaints. The base plate definitely needs some sort of centering device to center once removed .I ended up buying the DNP617. I also purchased the dust extractor fittings and they do work but a bit clumsy . I will have to get a better setup for the dust extracting hose. In short 611PK fits my requirements for a simple to use light duty router.
I am very happy with the performance and features of router. The motor runs quiet and plunge base operates/adjust smoothly. Disappointing that kit does not include either straight edge guide or circular sub-base which limits functionality.
Good HP for the weight
Great small router w-fixed base and plunge base, two LED lights, variable speed, soft start, smooth action plunge. I also purchased the DNP618 edge guide. The description said it would fit the fixed base only. WRONG It fits both the fixed base and plunge base. There is also one set of holes in the plunge base that accepts my Porter Cable edge guide rods, along with another set of holes going all the way through the base for the micro adjustable base (Dewalt). It is also not as loud as my other router and it doesn't kick like others. With the edge guide on the fixed base, the motor will tilt toward the edge guide. To help this from tilting not as much remove the clear "D" base plate from the fixed base and turn it 180 degrees and reattach. all the holes still match and there is also holes to attach the edge guide with the new base location.