DeWALT DWFP1KIT 165 PSI 18 Gauge 2-1/8" Pneumatic Nailer w/Compressor Combo Kit
$239.00 + Free Shipping
Estimate Only, Carrier Delays May Occur
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- DWFP55126 - 165 max psi 6.0-gallon tank (22.7 L) and 2.6 SCFM delivered at 90 PSI pump enable long tool runtime with quick recovery
- 75.5 dBA noise level for a quiet work environment
- Long-life, oil-free pump for maintenance-free operation
- 30 lbs. weight makes the unit easy to carry and store
- 2 universal couplers to easily support two users
- Ball drain valve for quick and thorough tank draining
- DWFP12233 - Uses standard 18 Ga. brad nails from 5/8 in. to 2-1/8 in. long
- Precision Point Technology: Precise nail placement as a result of a smaller nose and no need to compress the contact trip to actuate the tool
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment, tool-free jam release mechanism, oil-free motor, and rear exhaust for ease of use.
- Hose - 1/4in x 25ft PVC/rubber plend is non-marring, lightweight, and has low memory to resist twisting and kinks
What's in The Box
- 6 gal. 165 psi pancake compressor - DWFP55126
- Precision Point 18 Ga. 2-1/8 in. Brad Nailer - DWFP12233
- 25 feet of 1/4 in. air hose with a coupler and plug
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Decibel Iso3744||78.5 DBA|
|Pump Lubrication||Oil-Free Pump Design|
|Pounds/Square Inch||165 PSI|
|Tank Size||6 GAL|
20V MAX* KEEPS YOU MOVING
EVOLVE YOUR TOOLS
Extend your run time by using DeWALT FLEXVOLT® batteries with your 20V MAX* tools.
MADE FOR YOUR TRADE
20V MAX* tools are engineered to meet the specific needs of the most demanding trades.
Supported by a 3-year limited warranty and 1-year service warranty from over 60 service centers.
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096