DeWALT DW625 3HP Variable Speed Plunge Router Woodworking Tool
- 15.0 Amp motor uses state of the art circuitry for soft starts and smooth operation.
- Full wave electronic variable speed motor runs at 8,000-22,000 rpm with constant speed under load to ensure a quality finish in all materials.
- Rack and pinion depth adjuster, magnified scale and micro-fine bit depth adjuster provides fast and accurate depth settings.
- Phosphorous bronze bushings provides a smooth and accurate plunge.
- Spindle lock button allows one-wrench bit changes.
- Dust extraction adapter for cleaner work sites.
- 1/4 - 1/2 collet capacity for greater versatility.
- Guide Bushing adapter plate accepts standard guide bushings for template work.
- One piece motor shaft and spindle ensures perpendicularity and accuracy.
What's in The Box
- 1/4 and 1/2 collets
- Dust extraction adaptor
- Template guide bushing adaptor
- Owner's Manual
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.