DeWALT DW625 3HP Variable Speed Plunge Router Woodworking Tool
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- 15.0 Amp motor uses state of the art circuitry for soft starts and smooth operation.
- Full wave electronic variable speed motor runs at 8,000-22,000 rpm with constant speed under load to ensure a quality finish in all materials.
- Rack and pinion depth adjuster, magnified scale and micro-fine bit depth adjuster provides fast and accurate depth settings.
- Phosphorous bronze bushings provides a smooth and accurate plunge.
- Spindle lock button allows one-wrench bit changes.
- Dust extraction adapter for cleaner work sites.
- 1/4" - 1/2" collet capacity for greater versatility.
- Guide Bushing adapter plate accepts standard guide bushings for template work.
- One piece motor shaft and spindle ensures perpendicularity and accuracy.
What's in The Box
- 1/4" and 1/2" collets
- Dust extraction adaptor
- Template guide bushing adaptor
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|No Load Speed||8,000-22,000 rpm|
|Collet Diameter||1/4, 1/2"|
|Depth Stop||3 Stage Turret Stop|
|Base Dimension||5-5/8 x 6-11/16"|