DeWALT DCK592L2 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion Premium 5-Tool Combo Kit
Features20V Cordless Max Lithium-Ion Hammer Drill - DCD985
- A heavy-duty 1/2-in metal ratcheting chuck with carbide inserts provides superior bit-gripping strength
- All-metal transmission allows users to select the appropriate speed for the job at hand
- 4-Position Blade Clamp allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility with tool free blade changes.
- Pivoting adjustable shoe extends blade life and allows depth of cut control
- Double oil sealed shaft resists contamination and increases durability
- Three (3) LED lights with 20 second delay after trigger release, provide visibility without shadows
- Compact (5.55 front to back) design fits into tight areas
- Optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip delivers optimal balance and control
- Powerful 460 MWO, 3,700 RPM motor delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provides jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy
- 0-Degrees -50-Degrees bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications
- 6-1/2 carbide tipped blade for cutting 2x material at 90-Degrees and 45-Degrees and more cuts per charge
- Bright LED output - 110 Lumens
- Head rotates 120-Degrees
- Integral hook for hands free use in multiple placements
- Low heat output compared to Xenon lights
What's in The Box
- DCD985 1/2 Hammerdrill
- DCS380 Reciprocating Saw
- DCF885 1/4 Impact Driver
- DCS391 6 1/2 Circular Saw
- DCL040 LED Work Light
- (2) 20V MAX* Lithium Ion 3.0 Ah Battery Packs
- Fast Charger
- 360-Degrees Side Handle
- Belt Hook
- Carbide Tipped Blade
- Contractor Bag
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|20V Cordless Max Lithium-Ion Hammer Drill - DCD985|
|# of Speed Settings||3|
|Chuck Type||Metal, ratcheting|
|20V Cordless Max Lithium-Ion Reciprocating Saw - DCS380|
|Keyless Blade Clamp||Yes|
|20V Cordless Max Lithium Ion 1/4 Impact Driver - DCF885|
|No Load Speed||0 - 2,800rpm|
|Impacts/Min||0 - 3,200ipm|
|20V Cordless Max 6-1/2 Lithium-Ion Circular Saw - DCS391|
|No Load Speed||3700rpm|
|Depth of Cut at 45Degree||1-5/8|
|Depth of Cut at 90Degree||2-1/4|
|20V Cordless Max Lithium-Ion LED Work Light - DCL040|
20V MAX* KEEPS YOU MOVING
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
Changed from Makita 18v, and happy I did. Tools are lighter and less cumbersome. Very pleased with the performance of all five tools!
outstanding quality and exceptional shipping
This set has everything you need. I have been using it about a month and have not found anything not to like.
I'm a home handyman who sometimes gets involved in large projects (eg. pole shed) and I have a remote cabin where corded tools can be a problem due to lack of readily available power.I really enjoyed shopping on and ordering from Factory Direct. The reviews were helpful and the product discriptions were thorough. I ordered my 5 piece 20v DeWalt kit on Saturday and got it the following Friday. Not super speedy but package and tools were in perfect shape and batteries came charged so still happy.The tool bag is serviceable but a bit unsettling to have these tools rattling around and against each other. A bag with more rigid sides and pockets (which sag) would have been desirable along with some way to compartmentalize the tools. It is roomy enough though to hold a sizable Plano plastic organizer I use to hold all of my reciprocating blades, driver and drill accessories and bits and saw blades.The tools themselves are terrific. I put the tools to work immediately. The hammer drill did not have any significant chuck wobble that I'd read about in quite a few reviews, though the weight is something I'll have to get used to. I upgraded from the DeWalt 12v so no surprise there. The reciprocating saw was put to work thinning out some gnarly lilac bushes. The power was great and no cord was wonderful. It's much lighter than the DeWalt corded model and has the same 4 position chuck. The impact driver hasn't gotten used much yet. To be honest, I have a Bosch model and really like that much better for driving smaller screws (up to 3 1/2 "). The ergonimics are much more comfortable, the power is adequate, it's much smaller without the big 20v battery that the DeWalt has. The quality isn't the same- the Bosch clutch is already slipping- and I am sure the DeWalt will be much more useful for the larger screws and bolts. For me the star of the set was the circular saw. I hadn't even seen the cordless model before I received this one and my first impression was it was kinda whimpy ...
This is an awesome combo kit. It even comes with the fuel-gauge versions of the 20-Max Lithium-Ion battery, which is a nice bonus Ive always wished for a fuel gauge ever since I saw it on the Kobalts/Makitas batteries. Every tool in this DeWalt kit works great, and theyre the premium versions of the other 5-tool, so this premium kit comes with a better reciprocating saw multi-angle blade insert and better circular saw, etc. This was my first Dealt tool purchase, and the quality is awesome only based on the few weeks that ive been using each tool so far.