DeWALT DCHJ076ABD1-M 20V Heated Heavy Duty Work Coat Kit Black Medium -Bare Tool
- OUTER SHELL - Cotton Duck Cloth / INNER SHELL - Polyester.
- Durable water and wind resistant outer shell.
- 5 heating zones which include L and R chest, collar, sleeves, and mid-back.
- LED controller with 3 temperature settings (high, med, low with pre-heat function).
- Battery pocket accepts 20V MAX XR lithium-ion batteries which improves run time by up to 25-Percent.
- USB power source with USB power port for charging portable electronic devices. Extension allows you to place it in front or back pockets.
- Integrated drawstring hood.
- Flannel lined hood, fleece lined body.
- Hideaway storm cuffs.
- Swing back detail in shoulders for flexible movement
- Two large front pouch waist pockets
- One vertical chest pocket.
- One internal accessory pocket.
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X
What's in The Box
- Heated Heavy Duty Work Coat - Black, Medium
- (1) 20-Volt 2.0Ah Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- 20-Volt Lithium-Ion Battery Charger
- USB Power Source
- Owner’s Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Heating Zones||(5) L and R Chest, Collar, Sleeves, and Mid-Back|
|Temperature Settings||(3) High, Medium, Low w/ Pre-Heat Function|
|Pockets||(4) Front Pouch Wasit, Vertical Chest,
Internal Accessory Pocket
|USB Power Ports||1|
|Outer Shell Material||Cotton Duck Cloth|
|Inner Shell Material||Polyester|
|Shipping Weight||7 lbs.|
20V MAX* KEEPS YOU MOVING
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
I have been using this Dewalt Jacket for a few weeks now, including through on light snow fall. The jacket itself is good in that it is warm, rain/snow resistant and great as a windbreaker. Using the battery pack along with the battery pack adapter does add some significant weight AND bulk to this jacket. There is a constant bulky bulge in your lower left pocket actually sits in the front of the jacket. This can easily interfere with one's left forearm/elbow when maneuvering. The battery pack and adapter are also very noticeable when operating a vehicle (steering and seat-belt). One can get used the added weight of the battery and adapter though the sheer bulk in the left pocket may be a bit more difficult to overcome. The actual heating of the various areas of the jacket does work well and the 3 optional heat settings are great. I can liken the heating aspect to that of wearing an electric blanket - the heat is not a blast furnace but a nice gentle 'warmth' added when you turn it on. This jacket has an absolute plethora of pockets throughout. I'm still finding pockets.... I just wish DeWalt could have engineered the battery adapter to be more sleek and slim , similar to their 2AH batteries.