DeWALT DCH733B 60V FLEXVOLT 1-7/8-Inch SDS-Max Rotary Hammer - Bare Tool
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- The most powerful cordless rotary hammer, powered by the DEWALT FLEXVOLT 60V MAX* brushless motor, generating 13.3J of impact energy.
- Same durable mechanism used on the corded 1-7/8 in. SDS MAX rotary ha mm.er.
- In addition to the integral clutch, the DEWALT anti-rotation E-Clutch system, offers technology capable of detecting the motion of the tool. This feature senses the motion of the tool and shuts it down if necessary. The red indicator LED illuminates when the E-Clutch System is engaged.
- Protects user from the effects of vibration, including numbness and tingling in the hands, allowing them to get work done more quickly without fatigue.
- Tool maintains speed under heavy loads, including in higher PSI concrete, allowing the user to get the job done faster.
- Offers users more control by adjusting speed of drilling or chipping based upon the thickness and density of the material they are working with.
- Gives users the ability to drill and demolish concrete in one tool, saving them money by not needing to buy and maintain 2 tools.
- Service light near the handle notifies the user when it's time to take the tool in for service.
What's in The Box
- 60-Volt 1-7/8-Inch SDS-Max Rotary Hammer
- Battery and Charger Sold Separately
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Drive Size||1-7/8 in.|
|Blows/Min||1,350 - 2,705 Bpm|
|No Load speed||177 - 355 Rpm|
|Impact energy||13.3 Joules|
|Optimal Concrete Drilling||3/4 in. - 1-3/4 in.|
|Vibration Measurement||9.0 m/s2|
|Product Weight||20 lbs.|