DeWALT DCF896B 20V 1/2 Inch Pin Anvil Brushless Impact Wrench, Bare Tool
$269.00 + Free Shipping
Estimate Only, Carrier Delays May Occur
Condition: New - Tool Only ?Battery and Charger Sold Separately.
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- 330 ft-lbs of max fastening torque and 600 ft-lbs of max breakaway torque to complete a wide variety of applications.
- Compact design of only 6.95 and 3.48 lbs allows access to tight spaces and reduces user fatigue.
- 3 fully customizable modes allow you to personalize your impact wrench through the Tool Connect app including setting: Speed, LED brightness and delay, Precision Wrench Control and Precision Tap Controls.
- Precision Wrench allows user to set runoff speed in reverse helping to prevent fastener runoff. In forward, users can set pause before impact and auto shut off times to aide in fastening consistency.
- Precision Tap automatically alternates the tool between forward and reverse allowing for easier and faster cutting of threads (vs. manual tapping).
- Brushless motor for increased efficiency and runtime vs. brushed models.
- Variable speed trigger helps provide speed control to the user.
- Through the Tool Connect app receive diagnostics on your impact wrench such as internal coin cell battery life, tool temperature, number of trigger pulls and how long the tool has been running.
- Track your tool utilizing the last seen feature which provides the street address of where your tool was last in range of a Tool Connect enabled device. Help prevent theft by setting the tool to disable when out of range and receiving out of range alerts.
- Easily and quickly assign tools to jobsites and users on fthe Tool Connect Inventory Manager Software, increasing accountabilty and reducing lost tools.
What's in The Box
- 20-Volt 1/2-Inch Mid-Range Detent Pin Anvil, Bare Tool
- Battery and Charger Sold Separately
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Drive Size||1/2 in.|
|Drive Type||Detent Pin|
|Impacts Per Minute||0 - 3,100 Ipm|
|No Load speed||0 - 2,000 Rpm|
|Torque||330 ft-lbs - 600 ft-lbs.|
|Product Weight||3.48 lbs.|
20V MAX* KEEPS YOU MOVING
EVOLVE YOUR TOOLS
Extend your run time by using DeWALT FLEXVOLT® batteries with your 20V MAX* tools.
MADE FOR YOUR TRADE
20V MAX* tools are engineered to meet the specific needs of the most demanding trades.
Supported by a 3-year limited warranty and 1-year service warranty from over 60 service centers.
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096