DeWALT DCF888B 20-Volt MAX XR 1/4-Inch Tool Connect Impact Driver - Bare Tool
- LAST SEEN feature helps reduce wasted time and money by providing the street address of where your impact driver was last in range of your Tool Connect-enabled device
- Easily and quickly assign tools to jobsites and users on the Tool Connect Inventory Manager software, increasing accountability and reducing lost tools
- Receive diagnostics on your impact driver like internal coin cell battery life, temperature, number of trigger pulls, and how long the tool has been running
- Set "disable when out of range" alerts to help deter unauthorized use or theft
- Once you've downloaded the Tool Connect app, easily pair with the app by holding down the pair button on the tool foot for 3-5 seconds
- Customize your impact driverfrom your Tool Connect app, including speed and torque, the Precision Drive control feature and LED light brightness and delay
- DEWALT brushless motor delivers up to 75% more runtime vs. 18V NiCad brushed motors
- Compact (5.3" front to back), lightweight (2.8 lbs without battery) design fits into tight areas
- Use Precision Drive in speed 1 for precise applications and added control
- Includes a default Home mode and 3 programmable modes to customize speed and light brightness
What's in The Box
- 20-Volt 1/4-Inch Hex Brushless Impact Driver, Bare Tool
- Battery and Charger Sold Separately
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
20V MAX* KEEPS YOU MOVING
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.