DeWALT DC628K 18V Cordless Angled Finish Finishing Nailer Nail Gun Tool Kit
- Engine design allows the tool to work as fast as the end user with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints.
- Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed.
- 6 position dial allows the user to move between applications without having to re-acquire exact depth setting
- Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails without the use of screwdrivers or tool wrenches.
- Contact Trip Lock-Off disables the trigger when not in use and is easy to engage/dis-engage
- Integrated LED lights for long life and durability
- Rear-load magazine offers loading styles which provide versatility to accommodate the end user's preference
- Top cap is impact resistant and easy to remove for troubleshooting
- Reversable belt-hook provides increased portability and versatility on the job-site.
- Increased visibility and durability along with protection for work-surface from the contact-trip.
- Part of the XRP DEWALT Cordless system
- 34 degree angled magazine (up to 110 nails capacity) will accept DEWALT or any competitive brand 34 degree 15GA standard DA type nails.
What's in The Box
- 1 hour charger
- (1) 18V XRP battery
- reversible belt hook
- no-mar tip
- DEWALT safety glasses
- heavy-duty kit box
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
|Nailing rate||4-5 nails/sec|
|Nail Diameter||15 Ga DA type gauge|
|Magazine Angle||34Degree degrees|
|Nail Length Capacity||1-1/4 - 2-1/2|
|Magazine Capacity||up to 110 nails|
|Magazine Loading rear||load|
|Integrated Belt Hook||Yes|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $49. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
We are in the middle of remodeling our house. So far every time I used this nailer it worked precisely as expected. I absolutely love it and can't wait to start with the crown moulding.
I've had this tool for about 6 yrs. now, and have driven literally millions of nails, in every type if material possible. It is just now getting weak and starting to fail. I am most definitely going to get another one!!!