DeWALT D55154 1.1 HP 4 Gallon Electric Air Compressor
- 4.0 CFM delivered at 90 PSI pump provides rapid recovery
- Oil lubricated pump improves durability
- Cast iron cyliner enhances pump life
- 10 pneumatic wheel and handle kit for ease of mobility
- Top load panel with positioning holes allows unit to transport loads up to 100 lbs
- High-flow regulator for increased performance
- Run multiple tools from dual universal quick couplers
- Ball valve drain allows for quick and thorough tank draining
- Convenient cord wrap for easy storage
- Dual soft start valves assist in cold weather start up
What's in The Box
- DEWALT compressor oil
- control panel with (2) universal quick couplers
- Owners Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
|Horsepower||1.1 Continuous HP|
|Tank Size||4 gal|
|Power Supply||120V AC, 15 amps, 60 Hz, 2 pole induction motor|
|CFM @100 PSI||3.8 CFM|
|Pump Speed||3,400 rpm|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $49. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
Been using Dewalt tools for ever now ,this one is great compressor can handle multiple guns at same time easy to carry around. Gd1
This compressor is lighter than my old one, comes up to pressure MUCH faster and draws less current. Easier to handle than the old one also. Should have bought this machine a long time ago.
used it once and it worked great, this comming weekend am going to install new roofing, it should work great. Last year had a olded compressor that due more amps than I could get from some homeowners outside outlets. This compressor is lighter, draws less amps, easy to load and more around on the job site.