DeWALT D55146 4.5 Gallon 200 PSI Portable Emglo Air Tool Compressor
- 200 PSI max tank storage pressure provides a user with 80% more usable air than the industry leader
- 5.0 SCFM @ 90 PSI allows the compressor to recover quickly after its initial tank charge is exhausted
- Vertical stand feature and collapsible handle allows a user to save space by transporting or storing the compressor in a vertical position
- 78 dBA* operational noise level for a quieter work environment (* tested per ISO3477)
- 10 non-flat foam tires allow for easy transportation around the jobsite
- EHPa‚a Efficient high pressure technology allows for longer pump and motor life
- Oil free, maintenance free pump for convenient use
- Efficient high pressure motor allows the compressor to be run with an extension cord (12 Ga. or heavier, 50 ft. or less) due to consistent amp draw requirement of the ompressor
- High flow coupler allows for maximum nailer performance
- Metal console panel provides a display area as well as protects the gauges, couplers, and regulator High flow coupler allows for maximum nailer
- 2 inch gauges allow for an easy to read surface
- Heavy-Duty 4.5 Gallon, 200 PSI, Heavy Duty Hand Carry Air Compressor w/ Wheels
- Owner's Manual
- 1 Year Free Service Contract
- 1 Year Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
What's in The Box
|Horsepower||1.6 continuous HP|
|Tank Size||4.5 gal|
|Power Supply||120 Volts|
|CFM @100 PSI||4.9 CFM|
|CFM @90 PSI||5.0 CFM|
|Pump Speed||1,750 rpm|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.