DeWALT 8V MAX* 1/4" Hex Gyroscopic Screwdriver Driver Tool - DCF680N2
- Motion activation variable speed and reversing control for precise fastening control
- Motion activated variable speed 0-430 rpm for fastening into wood, plastic, and light-gauge metal
- Adjustable two-position handle allows for operation in either in-line or pistol-grip
- Allows control when completing light fastening applications
- LED provides illumination in confined areas without shadowing
- Battery charge status on tool notifies when to charge packs
- 1/4 hex allows for quick screwdriver bit change and holds 1 bit tips
- 8V MAX battery pack allows for longer run-time and charges in one hour
What's in The Box
- 8-Volt Cordless Gyroscopic Screwdriver - DCF680N2
- (2) 8-Volt Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Kit Bag
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Drive Size||1/4 in.|
|No Load Speed||0 - 430 Rpm|
|Product Weight||1.1 lbs.|
20V MAX* KEEPS YOU MOVING
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
I can't believe my good fortune in discovering this ideal tool. It's easy to store,easy to use, and is super intuitive. Unlike when using trigger drivers, I have complete control of speed. And the light makes working in tight spaces easy.
Tool, price and service have all been great Too make even a greater purchase, two extended bits could be added in the holder. Then it would be unbeatable combination.
It is light weight so over head work or laying on back work is better. It gets into tight spaces which helps with low clearance and awkward hand, arm, shoulder positioning. All in all a very good tool.
I have had many tool brands over the years. Some I still have, some haven't stood up. DeWALT has and will be my first choice for power tools and Factory Authorized Outlet will be the first place to go for those tools.