Dewalt 20V MAX*XR Lithium Brushless Dual Speed Framing Nailer DCN692M1
- Brushless Motor And Engine Design Provides Enough Power To Drive 3 1/2" Nails
- Sequential Operating Mode Allows For Precision Placement And Bump Operating Mode Provides The User With Production Speed
- Dual Speeds Optimizes Motor For Different Nail Lenghts
- Easy Access To The Nosepiece For The Removal Of Jammed Nails
- Trigger Lock-Off Allows Trigger To Be Disabled When Tool Is Not In Use
- Stall Release Lever Quickly Resets Driver Blade
- Top Cap Is Impact Resistant And Easy To Remove For Troubleshooting
- Accepts 30-34 Degree Paper Tape Nails. Clipped Head And OffSet Full Round Head
What's in The Box
- 20-Volt XR Cordless Dual Speed Nailer
- (1) 20-Volt 4.0Ah MAX XR Premium Li-Ion Battery
- 20-Volt Lithium-Ion Battery Charger
- (1) No-Mar Tip
- Tool Bag
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Fastener Length||2 to 3-1/2 in|
|Belt / Rafter Hook||Yes|
|Dry Fire Lockout||True|
|Nail Diameter||.113 to .131 in|
|Magazine Angle||30 degree|
|Magazine Loading||Rear Load|
20V MAX* KEEPS YOU MOVING
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
All I can say is wonderful.
To be Fair it is not a stick build framing nailer. it will not compete with you existing compressor driven framing nailer for speed. What is does it does superbly. it is great for remodeling projects and quick fixes. the nailer functions as it should. no jams no 1/2 driven nails. the first project i used it on a 2 bathroom remodel which required new joists and subflooring... worked great. love the tools and battery life on the 20v. much better than the 18v dewalt and ridgid.
I bought the framing nailer DCN692M1 from you all and the product works great, fast and efficient. I just love it. I love the idea that its 20 volts the latest and its cordless. Your service was quick.... Just a great product love it. My husband got a new toy, he said that I made his life easier.