DeWALT 12V MAX - 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Vehicle Battery Charger DCB119 Tool
- Charges all DEWALT 12V - 20V MAX Li-Ion batteries from a vehicle's power outlet enabling batteries to be charged while driving to work or on a jobsite
- Quickly charges batteries to minimize down time: DCB120 (12V MAX*, 1.3 Ah) - 40 min; DCB201 (20V MAX*, 1.5 Ah) - 45 min; DCB200 (20V MAX*, 3.0 Ah) - 90 min
- Automatic shut-off protects excessive discharge of vehicle's battery
- Diagnostics with LED indicator communicates battery charge status: charged, charging, power line problem, replace pack, and battery too hot or too cold
What's in The Box
- 12V MAX - 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Vehicle Battery Charger
- Owner's Manual
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- 1 Year Free Service Contract
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
|Voltage||12V - 20V MAX*|
|Charge Time||40 min - 90 min|
|Compatible with||12V - 20V MAX Li-Ion batteries|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
No more inverter in the truck. All my work is on the road and I really like this charger. It's fast and it doesn't draw my truck battery down. Good call DeWalt!
Works great, same quality as usual and as expected from DeWalt. I leave it plugged in overnight and it doesn't drain my truck battery. Nice