DeWALT 1.6 HP 4.5 Gallon Oil-Free Wheeled Portable Emglo Air Compressor D55146R
- 200 PSI max tank storage pressure provides a user with 80% more usable air than the industry leader
- 5.0 SCFM @ 90 PSI allows the compressor to recover quickly after its initial tank charge is exhausted
- Vertical stand feature and collapsible handle allows a user to save space by transporting or storing the compressor in a vertical position
- 78 dBA* operational noise level for a quieter work environment (* tested per ISO3477)
- 10 non-flat foam tires allow for easy transportation around the jobsite
- EHP Efficient high pressure technology allows for longer pump and motor life
- Oil free, maintenance free pump for convenient use
- Efficient high pressure motor allows the compressor to be run with an extension cord (12 Ga. or heavier, 50 ft. or less) due to consistent amp draw requirement of the compressor
- High flow coupler allows for maximum nailer performance
- Metal console panel provides a display area as well as protects the gauges, couplers, and regulator High flow coupler allows for maximum nailer
- 2 inch gauges allow for an easy to read surface
What's in The Box
- Heavy-Duty 4.5 Gallon, 200 PSI, Heavy Duty Hand Carry Air Compressor w/ Wheels (Reconditioned)
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Horsepower||1.6 continuous HP|
|Tank Size||4.5 gal|
|Power Supply||120 Volts|
|CFM @100 PSI||4.9 CFM|
|CFM @90 PSI||5.0 CFM|
|Pump Speed||1,750 rpm|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $49. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
The reviews look a little dated, so I'm going to add my experience. I purchased this air compressor in 2016 and just afterwards read a bunch of reviews on Amazon for the same compressor (different vendor) that said the refurb jobs were terrible. I can only speak about the compressor I got, and can't assume it will be the same for everyone. When I got mine it looked like it had a brand new motor, cover, tires, paint job. I could only tell it was used because a few nuts had a bit of oxidized zinc and the start of rust on some edges. The shipping box rubbed some of the paint off the side -very minor. The tank only had clean water spray come out after I ran it and emptied it. I'm really happy with the purchase given that it's like new. The tank is dated 2014 and there is a sticker with a re-manufacture date of April 2015. I will totally buy from this vendor again down the road.
Really impressed with this compressor. I can run multiple roofing & framing gun off of it. Has quick recovery.
the conmpressor was just like new, worked great.
Just like new, very good deal.
for the price you can't beat this deal