Chicago Pneumatic CP7782 1-Inch Drive Lightweight Heavy Duty Air Impact Wrench
- 2,140 ft-lbs. of maximum torque in reverse for ultimate power
- Pinless closed reinforced rocking dog impact mechanism
- Ergonomic side handle for operator comfort
- Socket retainer ring combined with hole retainer
- Full teasing trigger for greater control
- Regulator with integrated forward/reverse with 3 position power settings in both directions
- Durable reinforced clutch mechanism
What's in The Box
- 1 in. Heavy Duty Impact Wrench - CP7782
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Air Inlet Size:||1/2 in.|
|Average Air Consumption (SCFM):||10|
|Continuous Air Consumption (SCFM):||40.7|
|Drive Size:||1 in.|
|Min. Hose Size:||1/2 in.|
|Operating Speed (BPM):||500|
|Operating Speed (RPM):||5,200|
|Torque:||370 - 1,475 ft-lbs. (Working),
2,140 ft-lbs. (Max)
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.