Chicago Pneumatic CP7776 1-Inch Drive Metal Pneumatic Air Impact Wrench
- Pinless closed reinforced rocking dog clutch mechanism for durability
- 1,770 ft-lbs. of maximum torque in reverse for high power and performance
- Socket retainer ring combined with hole retainer for safety
- Rubber bumper protecting both applications and tool
- Ergonomic handle with TPR is able to rotate in 4 positions for operator comfort
- Ergonomic forward and reverse regulator with 3 position power settings in both directions for added control
- Angled down exhaust blows air away from work place
What's in The Box
- 1 in. Metal Pneumatic Impact Wrench - CP7776
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Air Inlet Size:||1/2 in.|
|Average Air Consumption (SCFM):||6.9|
|Continuous Air Consumption (SCFM):||27.5|
|Drive Size:||1 in.|
|Handle Type:||Pistol Grip|
|Min. Hose Size:||1/2 in.|
|Operating Speed (RPM):||5,000|
|Sound Power (dBA):||104|
|Sound Pressure (dBA):||93|
|Torque:||704 - 1,529 ft-lbs. (Working),
1,770 ft-lbs. (Max)
|Vibrations (ahd):||8.7 m/s2|
|Vibrations (k):||2.8 m/s2|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.