Chicago Pneumatic CP7769 3/4-Inch Drive Composite Housing Air Impact Wrench
- Lightweight and balanced design for maximized operator comfort
- Low air consumption at 31 CFM for energy-efficiency
- Dual retainer (hole and ring)
- 1,440 ft-lbs.of maximum torque in reverse
- Insulating and lightweight composite handle along with a magnesium clutch housing for operator comfort
- Side to side (S2S) forward/reverse technology for easy single handed use
- Universal and durable twin hammer mechanism
- Full teasing developed trigger
What's in The Box
- 3/4 in. Compact Impact Wrench - CP7769
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Air Inlet Size:||3/8 in.|
|Average Air Consumption (SCFM):||7.75|
|Continuous Air Consumption (SCFM):||31|
|Drive Size:||3/4 in.|
|Handle Type:||Pistol Grip|
|Min. Hose Size:||1/2 in.|
|Operating Speed (BPM):||1,200|
|Operating Speed (RPM):||7,000|
|Torque:||300 - 1,080 ft-lbs. (Working),
1,440 ft-lbs. (Max)
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.