Chicago Pneumatic CP7748 1/2-Inch Drive Composite Housing Impact Wrench
- Lightweight due to composite housing
- Most powerful tool on the market in its class - 922 ft.lbs (1250Nm) of real torque in reverse
- One handed forward / reverse
- Contoured comfort grip handle instead of TPR injected in the handle with a smooth forward and reverse switch on the back of the tool - allowing for 3 positions in forward Low (180 ft.lbs) Medium (480 ft.lbs) and High (730 ft.lbs)
- Suited for all maintenance applications - light vehicle tire changing, general maintenance on vehicles and MRO applications
What's in The Box
- 1/2-Inch Composite Impact Wrench - CP7748
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Requred Pressure (psi)||90|
|Square Drive Size (in.)||1/2|
|Air Inlet Size (in.)||1/4 NPT|
|Free Speed (rpm)||8,200|
|Maximum Torque (ft-lbs.) 922|
|Cfm at Full Load||21|
|Blows Per Minute||1,200|
|Torque Rating (ft-lbs.)||75 - 580|
|Average Cfm at 15 Second Run Time||5.2|
|Minimum Hose Size (in.)||3/8|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.