Bosch RA1161 3-3/4-Inch Hardwood Handle Microfine Adjusting Router Fixed Base
- New base for the 1617/1618 series routers
- Classic hardwood handles
- Coarse and microfine adjustment system with resettable depth indicator for fast, precise bit depth adjustment
- Right or left switch and cord location motor housing does not rotate during depth adjustment, eliminating potential cause of horizontal movement of bit
- Precision centering design makes it easy to keep bit on intended outline when using jigs, templets, dovetail fixtures and similar guidance devices
- Large 3-3/4 In. base opening and 2 In. subbase opening accepts larger bits, and provides better viewing visibility
- Accepts Bosch tool-free Templet guide adapter system fast and easy Templet guide changes
- Also designed for router table usage base allows wrench access from above table for convenient dept adjustment
- Base has threaded holes positioned in Bosch 4-hole pattern and common 3-hole pattern for mounting to router table
- Tool-free base change quick clamp system allows motor to be moved with ease
- When mounted in router table, two additional protective devices prevent motor from falling to floor after quick-clamp is released
What's in The Box
- Fixed Router Base - RA1161
- Fixed Base Chip Shield
- Hex Above - Table Depth Adjustment Wrench with Rubberized Grip
- Table Mounting Hardware
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Sales Pack Quantity||1|
|Screw Head Size||4-Hole Pattern: 4M, 3-Hole Pattern: 10-24|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.