Bosch GXS18V-12N14 18V Starter Kit w/ 8.0 Ah High Performance Battery

by Bosch
$181.00


×
In Stock
Express checkout with and plus more available at checkout.

Condition: New
SKU: BSH-GXS18V-12N14
Features
  • Performance-optimized 18V Li-ion battery engineered to deliver 2X power and runtime for an ideal performance-to-weight ratio
  • Regulated dual-mode charger fast charges to 80 percent, remaining 20 percent is the long-life mode
  • High-power cells combine enhanced 21700 cell technology with advanced battery design for greater efficiency
  • Cutting-edge cell design engineered to improve performance in tools used on the Jobsite all-day
  • Bosch-exclusive CoolPack 2.0 technology provides better cooling than the previous-generation system, transferring more heat to the battery’s outer surface
  • The ideal balance of size to power weighs only 2.14 Lbs. but provides all-day performance
  • Designed for high-capacity power tools for such tools as circular saws, reciprocating saws and rotary hammers that draw high amounts of current for the most demanding applications
  • System compatibility battery features compatibility with all Bosch 18V Lithium-ion tools and chargers
  • Charger cooling fan helps to protect batteries from overheating while charging
  • Battery-charge indicator status indicator lights on charger provide charging status
What's in The Box
  • 18V CORE18V Lithium-Ion 8.0 Ah Performance Battery
  • 18V Charger
  • Owner's Manual
Warranty
  • 3 Year Limited Factory Warranty
  • 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications
Sku GXS18V-12N14
Brand Bosch
Volts 18V
Battery Watt Hours 144 Wh
Battery Material Lithium-Ion
Watts 1600
Length 4.6 in
Width 3.0 in
Height 2.7 in
Features
  • Performance-optimized 18V Li-ion battery engineered to deliver 2X power and runtime for an ideal performance-to-weight ratio
  • Regulated dual-mode charger fast charges to 80 percent, remaining 20 percent is the long-life mode
  • High-power cells combine enhanced 21700 cell technology with advanced battery design for greater efficiency
  • Cutting-edge cell design engineered to improve performance in tools used on the Jobsite all-day
  • Bosch-exclusive CoolPack 2.0 technology provides better cooling than the previous-generation system, transferring more heat to the battery’s outer surface
  • The ideal balance of size to power weighs only 2.14 Lbs. but provides all-day performance
  • Designed for high-capacity power tools for such tools as circular saws, reciprocating saws and rotary hammers that draw high amounts of current for the most demanding applications
  • System compatibility battery features compatibility with all Bosch 18V Lithium-ion tools and chargers
  • Charger cooling fan helps to protect batteries from overheating while charging
  • Battery-charge indicator status indicator lights on charger provide charging status
What's in The Box
  • 18V CORE18V Lithium-Ion 8.0 Ah Performance Battery
  • 18V Charger
  • Owner's Manual
Warranty
  • 3 Year Limited Factory Warranty
  • 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications
Sku GXS18V-12N14
Brand Bosch
Volts 18V
Battery Watt Hours 144 Wh
Battery Material Lithium-Ion
Watts 1600
Length 4.6 in
Width 3.0 in
Height 2.7 in
STILL NOT SOLD ON US? LET US CHANGE THAT!
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325

product-experts

We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.

free-shipping

We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.

manufacturer-warranty

We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.

multiple-payment-options

We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.


We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.

factory authorized outlet deals

Customer Reviews

No reviews yet
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
Close ➪
You Qualify For A Free Gift!
You need two qualifying items to receive your free Starter Kit

Customer Reviews

No reviews yet
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)