Bosch GDS18V-221B25 18V 1/2" Mid-Torque Impact Wrench w/ 2 Compact Batteries
- Impact wrench design built to deliver high torque for tightening such fasteners as lag bolts, concrete anchors and lug nuts
- Powerful motor delivers up to 221 Ft.-Lbs. of torque to drive large fasteners quickly
- Auto Bolt Release stops rotation when there is no torque on tool to prevent accidentally dropping bolts and nuts during removal
- Compact CORE18V 4.0 Ah Li-ion battery engineered to provide next-gen power and runtime, while losing the weight, for optimized performance-to-weight ratio
- Delivers 221 Ft.-Lbs. of torque, ideal for fast tightening and removing of heavy-duty fasteners
- Compact tool design weighs only 2.77 Lbs. (tool only, not including battery) and has a 6.4 In. head length
- Ergonomically designed cover and grip features soft grip for comfort and keeps the head of the tool cooler during usage
- LED light illuminates dark work areas
- High-power battery cells uses enhanced 21700 cell technology, combined with advanced battery design for greater efficiency, to produce longer runtime
What's in The Box
- GDS18V-221 18V EC Brushless 1/2 In. Impact Wrench with Friction Ring and Thru-Hole
- (2) 18V CORE18V Lithium-Ion 4.0 Ah Compact Batteries
- 18V Charger
- Belt Clip
- Carrying Bag
- Owner's Manual
- 1 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Drive||1/2 in Square Hex|
|No Load RPM||0-2400|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-814-0096
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.