Bosch GAL12V-20 12V Max Lithium-Ion Battery Charger for 12V Batteries

by Bosch
$52.99


×
In Stock
Express checkout with and plus more available at checkout.

Condition: New
SKU: BSH-GAL12V-20
Features
  • Advanced 12V Max charger design built to get users power ready in a hurry, featuring 80/20 dual-mode charging, indicator lights and full compatibility with Bosch 12V Max Lithium-ion batteries
  • Fast-charging operation fully charges a spent 12V Max 2.0 Ah Lithium-ion battery in approximately one hour
  • Regulated dual-mode charging designed to securely charge the battery fast; the first 80 percent of the charge is in fast-charging mode, the remaining 20 percent is in long-life mode
  • Battery-status indicator provides indication if charger is in fast-charging mode or long-life mode, and when charging begins, is complete, or is pending charging due to high temperatures
  • Flexible charging solution compatible with Bosch 12V Max Lithium-ion batteries
  • Compact design small and light charger designed to be convenient to carry along
What's in The Box
  • GAL12V-20 12V Max Lithium-Ion Battery Charger
  • Owner's Manual
Warranty
  • 1 Year Limited Factory Warranty
  • 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications
SKU GAL12V-20
Brand Bosch
Volts 12V
Rated Volts 9.6V - 14.4V
Power Outlet 120V
Length 3.5 in
Width 3 in
Height 2 in
Weight 0.6 lbs
STILL NOT SOLD ON US? LET US CHANGE THAT!
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325

product-experts

We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.

free-shipping

We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.

manufacturer-warranty

We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.

multiple-payment-options

We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.


We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.

factory authorized outlet deals

Customer Reviews

No reviews yet
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
Close ➪
You Qualify For A Free Gift!
You need two qualifying items to receive your free Starter Kit

Customer Reviews

No reviews yet
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)