Black and Decker CM2060C 60-Volt 20-Inch MAX Cordless Push Lawn Mower
- POWERSWAP lets you quickly Swap Batteries with the Push of a Button
- AUTOSENSE Technology conserves battery power when possible to give you extended runtime
- Two 2.5 Ah - 60V MAX* Lithium batteries give you twice the runtime per re-charge
- 3-in-1 configuration lets you mulch clippings, bag them or discharge out the side
- Easy to use six-setting height adjustment from 1 1/3 in. up to 4 in. lets you control how high or low you cut
- Handle easily folds for compact storage
- State of charge indicator shows remaining battery power at all times
- Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 60V. Nominal voltage is 54V.
What's in The Box
- 60-Volt 20-Inch MAX Lithium-Ion Push Lawn Mower - CM2060C
- 60-Volt Lithium-Ion Battery
- 60-Volt Charger
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Brand||Black and Decker|
|Cutting Heights||1-1/2 to 4 in.|
|Cutting Path||20 in.|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Ideal Property Size||Up to 1/3 acre|
|Dimensions||34 x 16 x 22 in.|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-3325
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
This mower is everything you want for a nominally sized yard. it is light yet durable and the two batteries are a nice feature. It isn't self-propelled but that is an advantage. It is easy to maneuver and the battery isn't frittered away powering the wheels. It takes up to 4 hrs to charge each battery so you have to figure on that. This is the second battery powered Black and Deck tool I've
purchased and find them to be well designed and well built, especially for the money.