Baileigh 1006785 RDB-175 110V Hydraulic Tube Bender
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- Maximum capacity of 2” schedule 40 pipe and up to 2.5” tubing with a wall thickness of .120” mild steel.
- Rotary draw executes 180° bends in a smooth single motion.
- Bends almost 300% faster than the RDB-150, making quick work of round tube, pipe, and square tubing.
- Auto-stop programming lets you achieve the desired bend angle without worrying about accuracy.
- Easy-to-read digital degree indicator to monitor bend progress and check angles.
- Convenient foot pedal controls the movements of the bender, leaving your hands free to guide the material.
- Works with up to a 9’’ centerline radius to accommodate 90% of applications.
- Ratcheting counter die adjustment allows for quick tooling changes.
- No valves on top, leaving plenty of open space for complex bends.
What's in The Box
- RDB-175 - Tube Bender
- Owner's Manual
- 1 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Mild Steel Solid Rod||1"|
|Mild Steel Pipe Schedule 40||2"|
|Mild Steel Round Tube Wall||2.5" (.125)|
|Mild Steel Square Tube (Wall)||2" (.125)|
|Stainless Steel Pipe Schedule 40||1.5"|
|Stainless Steel Round Tube Wall||2.375" (.125)|
|Chromolly Round Tube Wall||2" (.125)|
|Aluminum Round Tube Wall||2.5" (.156)|
|Maximum Center Line Radius Clr||9"|
|Special Notes||Tooling not included, contact Baileigh at 920-684-4990 for correct sizing.|
|Things to Know Before Purchase||All capacities based on A53 grade A (mild steel) 48,000 psi tensile materials; heavy wall and high tensile materials may reduce machine capacity. Consult Baileigh Industrial to review material specifications.|