Baileigh 1000796 BP-3142NC 220V 42 Ton 31" Hydraulic Press Brake
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- 31” width is perfect for smaller projects.
- Bends a maximum capacity of .25” mild steel.
- 2 hp motor produces 42 tons of pressure.
- Runs on 220-volt single phase power, so it will work in any shop, even when power is limited.
- Foot pedal controls hydraulic system, leaving your hands free to guide the material.
- Easy to use. You can train someone to handle this press brake in 5 minutes.
- Sturdy 19.5”-long manual back gauge makes it simple to create repeat parts.
- Digital readout (DRO) for back gauge and down position helps you get precise results.
- Includes a hardened multi-Vee bottom die, unlike some competing machines which don’t come with tooling.
- Universal tooling holder gives you a wide variety of options to fit your applications.
- Heavy steel plate construction, weighing 2,000 lbs., doesn’t flinch under pressure and maintains accuracy over many years of use.
- Requires little maintenance. Hydraulics are located in the upper back of the machine for convenient fluid changes every 6 to 8 months.
- Ships fully assembled. Just unpack it, plug it in, and get to work.
What's in The Box
- BP-3142NC - Hydraulic Press Brake
- Owner's Manual
- 1 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Power||220V Single Phase|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Back Gauge Length||19.5"|
|Return Speed||1.1" / sec|
|Approach Speed||0.9" / sec.|
|Bending Speed||0.4" / sec|
|Distance Between Housings||28"|
|Distance From Table To Ram||8.5"|
|Dimensions (Inches)||60 x 48 x 94|