Baileigh 1000568 BB-9616M 96" Magnetic Sheet Metal Brake
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- Same open-ended design as our BB-4816M, but with twice the length (4 feet more)!
- Bending length of 8 feet (96”).
- 16 gauge mild steel maximum capacity.
- Maximum bend angle of 180°.
- Industrial-strength magnet clamps the material between the work surface and the bending “clamp bar” or finger.
- Requires 220-volt single-phase power for the magnet.
- This electromagnetic sheet metal brake can bend boxes or pans to almost any depth, since it isn't reliant on conventional finger depths.
- Baileigh covers this magnetic sheet metal brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
What's in The Box
- BB-9616M - Magnetic Sheet Metal Brake
- Owner's Manual
- 1 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Power||220V / 1-phase|
|Thickness (SS)||16 ga. (20 ga.)|
|Clamping Force||6 ton|
|Bend Angle||0 - 180°|
|Max. Clamping Bar Lift||Unlimited|
|Things to Know Before Purchase||To achieve proper performance and prevent damage to the machine, the power supplied must be 220VAC +/-5% (209VAC to 231VAC). Failure to comply will damage the machine and void the warranty. Questions on this please call Baileigh Industrial 920-684-4990|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||109x45x21|