Baileigh 1000490 BB-4816M 48" x 16 Ga Magnetic Sheet Metal Brake
Shipping & Return PoliciesSpend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, for spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY.
All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power and will work at virtually any site.
- 48” (4-foot) length with a maximum capacity of 16 gauge mild steel.
- The breakthrough open-ended design allows you to create enclosed ducts and shapes impossible to make with a traditional box and pan brake.
- 6-ton magnetic power is consistent across the entire beam, allowing for crisp bends even in the middle of the brake.
- Scaled stroke angle control lets you deliver repeatable bends time after time.
- You can set up the mild steel clamping bar with straight bars (of various widths if you had very tight boxes to make) for straight bends or segmented clamping bars for box and pan applications.
- Blade gap adjustment on the clamping bars lets you work with sheet metal of different thicknesses.
- You can remove the bottom leaf's bending extension for the tightest bend dimension between bends of .625”.
- Comes with product supports and adjustable back gauges for production runs.
- Typically kept in stock for quick shipments.
What's in The Box
- BB-4816M - Magnetic Sheet Metal Brake
- Owner's Manual
- 1 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Power||220V / 1-phase|
|Clamping Force||6 ton|
|Bend Angle||0 – 180°|
|Max. Clamping Bar Lift||Unlimited|
|Max. Capacity with Extension||18ga. (1.21mm) mild steel / 21ga. (0.83mm) stainless steel|
|Max. Capacity without Extension||16ga. (1.51mm) mild steel / 20ga. (0.91mm) stainless steel|
|Thermal Cut-Out||158°F (70°C)|
|Special Notes||Capacities can change depending on set up leaf extension. Rule of thumb for mild steel, 16ga., extension OFF. 18ga. extension On or Off, 20ga. and thinner, extension On.|
|Things to Know Before Purchase||To achieve proper performance and prevent damage to the machine, the power supplied must be 220VAC +/-5% (209VAC to 231VAC). Failure to comply will damage the machine and void the warranty. Questions on this please call Baileigh Industrial 920-684-4990|