*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Porter-Cable 893PK 38018 Peak HP, Multi-Base Router Kit
- Soft-starting, 12-amp motor featuring full-time electronic feedback (10,000 - 23,000 RPM)
- Motor transitions quickly between fixed base (included), plunge base (included), and traditional spiral down bases (690 series)
- Release the motor, adjust bit height, and clamp the motor from above the router table with 3/16" hex socket (not included) or model #75301 kit (not included)
- Dual-position on/off switch with automatic bit-changing lock-"off"
- Macro-height lever for coarse adjustments and tool-less motor release
- Fine depth settings to 1/128" with micro-adjustment knob
- Plunge base features thumb rotating stop turret, brass bushings, finger adjustable micro-depth stop, and through-the-base dust collection
- Standard Equipment: Includes router motor #8902, base #8901, base # 8931, 1/4" collet # 42999, 1/2" collet #42950, collet wrench #42596, two carrying cases and operating manual.
What's in The Box
- 2-1/4 Peak HP, Multi-Base Router Kit
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Power||120V AC, 60 Hz|
|Peak HP||2 1/4|
|Rated Input Current (Amps)||12|
|Motor Diameter||3 1/2"|
|No-Load Speed (RPM)||10,000 - 23,000|
|Collets||1/4" and 1/2"|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 30.76ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;