*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Porter-Cable 892 38018 Peak HP Fixed Base Router Kit
- Soft-starting, 12 Amp motor features full-time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the toughest applications
- Variable-speed control feature (10,000 - 23,000 rpm) enables bit speed to be optimized for changing applications
- Release the motor, adjust bit height, and clamp the motor from above the router table with 3/16" hex socket (sold separately) or model # 75301 kit (sold separately). GripVac™ base only.
- Dual-position switch allows user to cut power while maintaining control of the router
- Overmolded grips for greater comfort in extended use
- Spindle lock feature allows for single wrench bit changes
- Durable latch lever enables quick and simple coarse depth adjustments and motor release for transition between bases
- Rack and pinion adjustment provides fine depth settings to 1/128"
- Collets included to accept 1/4" and 1/2" shank bits
What's in The Box
- 2-1/4 Peak HP Fixed Base Router Kit
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Power:||120V 60 Hz|
|No Load Speed||10,000 - 23,000|
|Motor Diameter||3-1/2 Collets: 1/4 and 1/2"|