*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
90 Precise 90 degree layout Laser Tool
- Every contractor has basic alignment tasks to perform on the job site. No project can be completed without layout of the work, installation of material and quality control.
- Each of these functions is accomplished by determining plumb, level and square reference.
- PLS laser tools were developed to give contractors the ability to transfer critical layout reference lines and points for any job site task.
- All PLS laser tools are self-leveling, compact and offer durable laser alignment.
- Our lasers provide bright, crisp reference points and lines, for quick and accurate layout.
- These are just a few broad examples of the value of point-to-point and laser line information.
- Check existing conditions before you submit your estimate or start your work.
- Save time every day in layout and installation.
- Compare the advantages of using a PLS laser to the traditional methods you now employ.
What's in The Box
-  - PLS 90 Tool
-  - Carrying Case
-  - Universal Base
-  - Floor Target
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Model PLS-60512||Brand Pacific Laser Systems|
|Accuracy +/- 1/8 in. at 100 ft.||Battery Power Type AA x 3|
|Number of Batteries Required 3||Effective Range (ft.) 0 ft. - 250 ft. (w/ SLD Detector)|
|Laser Color Red||Level Length (in.) 5 in.|
|Level Type 90 Degree Layout Laser Tool||Range 250 ft. (w/ SLD Detector)|
|Self Leveling Range 6 Degress||Working Range 250 ft. w/SLD Detector|